Cossogno in the town center house with garden and independent entrance free on two sides, on the ground floor living room kitchen with fireplace, outdoor toilet closet and bathroom room in portion of adjacent property.
The upper floor is accessed by an external stone staircase, where we find bedroom, external toilet and tavern in the original state of the early '800 connected by a large wooden balcony and another adjacent room ideal as a storage room.
On the second floor, large terrace balcony where leads to a bedroom, external toilet and bedroom with internal staircase leading to the attic convertible into a comfortable attic.
Cossogno (Cosseugn in Piedmontese, Cussögn in Lombard) is an Italian town of 668 inhabitants in the province of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola in Piedmont. Part of its territory is included in the Val Grande National Park.
The first historical documentation about its existence dates back to the mid-twelfth century, where the presence of a community that boasted its own church dedicated to San Brizio is attested. It has been for centuries under the lordship of the renowned Moriggia family.
In the municipality was built the first commercial power line, alternating current, in the world and still working: it was built between Cossogno and Intra in 1892 by the entrepreneur Carlo Sutermeister based on the project of Professor Galileo Ferraris.